- 3 cups coffee
- 1/2 cup orange flavored liquor
- 1/4 cup brandy
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 5 whole cloves
- 1 orange rind - slivered thinly
- 1 lemon rind - slivered thinly
1. Place sugar, cinnamon, cloves and rinds in a skillet,
until sugar begins to dissolve.
2. Add orange liquor and brandy, continue to heat
3. When hot, fill a metal ladle with liquid, and carefully
4. Carefully add back to skillet, to ignite liquid in
5. After Flame goes out, add coffee.
6. Continue to heat When hot, serve.